Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2009

raindrops falling on my head

yea anyway today it has bean a rainy day and the perfekt thing to do on such a day is to watch tv and eat, thats all I need. and thats that what Im going to do in 30 min. When I was coming home today It was pooooring and all the people were running around trying to stay dry (unpossible in this weather no matter how fast you run)

Photo taken with my Nikon FG on a rainy day on the way to Zuerich

I haven't seen to many blogs in my live, thats why I want to start with all this, I love looking at all the photos of all the users and reading thoes short sentences below the pictures. I actually wantet to start with this a while ago but time wasn't right and the nerves to sit down and do it were also away.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen